This is the Align T-Rex 500E PRO Super Combo Kit. This super combo package includes an Align RCE0BL70G ESC and 500MX motor, a set of 425 carbon fiber blades, three DS510 servo's, one DS520 servo, and a GP900 gyro.
- New style 500 rotor head, with 3 sets of positive/negative deltas and numerous Bell/Hiller mixing ratios.
- Unique carbon composite technology which effectively strengthen the weak areas and simplify electronics installation.
- Servos can be mounted directly onto frame without mounting nuts.
- Rear in-frame rudder servo mount design for centralize 3G for best 3D performance.
- Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with
heatsink style casing and embedded fan to dramatically improve cooling
and increase power output.
- Unique fast release gyro and receiver mount design for fast removal and sturdy attachment.
- Uses high precision slant tooth (helical) main gear, with higher load sustainability and lower noise output.
- Brand new tail gear box with higher material quality and easy maintenance.
- Newly designed dual bearinged tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and ultimate tail locking performance.
- Highly efficient shaft driven tail system which effectively reduce
power loss found on belt driven system, and at the same time increase
performance during flight.
- Brand new 4mm carbon rudder control rod and metal rudder pitch
bell crank to further improve the rudder locking effect and
- New style battery mounting platform to strengthen frame as well as provide mount for electronic speed controller.
- New style lower CG landing gear.
- Newly styled aerodynamically canopy for the ultimate fit, making the helicopter stand out.
Following the design and manufacturing excellence of Align, T-Rex 500E Pro is a new generation of 500 class helicopter with exclusive innovations. The Align T-Rex 500E PRO Super Combo Kit utilizes new style 500 rotor head, with 3 sets of positive/negative deltas and numerous Bell/Hiller mixing ratios to provide both stability and agility, improving the stability and controllability of the helicopter.
Composite technology is used throughout the side frames which cleverly strengthen the weak areas, and eliminated servo mounting nuts to simplify maintenance at the same time. The removable gyro mounting platform and receiver mount are more rigid and ergonomically friendly. The Align T-Rex 500E PRO Super Combo Kit's rudder servo is mounted inside the frame for more central CG point to improve 3D performance, as well as minimize crash damage to the servo.
The Align T-Rex 500E PRO Super Combo Kit sports a superior quality tail gear box, thicker stronger side plates around tail drive crown gear. Newly designed dual bearinged tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and ultimate tail locking performance. At the heart of the helicopter, the high efficiency Align MX series motor provide continuous power.
T-Rex 500E Pro features high stability, excellent gust resistance, superior control feel, and being 500 is just the right size/price, it is the ultimate choice for enthusiasts.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver(7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 4600mAh X2 (3300mAh suggestion)
Dial Pitch Gauge