This is Align’s T-Rex 450 Plus DFC Bind To Fly (BNF) Helicopter. The Align T-Rex 450 has been the ideal choice for entry level R/C helicopters; this version of the T-Rex 450 Plus is also designed for beginners.
- Suitable for Futaba S-FHSS 2.4Ghz system/JR DSM2 and Spektrum DSM2/DSMX system transmitter to bind and fly
- Exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed
- Four piece frame plate design with imbedded servo mounting platform for faster/easier servo installation/removal without mounting nuts
- Specially designed in-between frame rudder servo mount for centralized CG location to benefit 3D flying, while minimizing crash damages to rudder servo
- Equipped with new style REC-BL35P brushless controller featuring step-less adjustable BEC voltage between 5V to 6V
- Newly designed battery mounting platform with integrated ESC mount for streamlined mounting of electronics
- Weighted tail blade grips increase smoothness of rudder pitch action
- Complete package was assembled and tuned at the factory
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduces wind resistance during flights, providing you with the most direct and precise control
- Equipped with newly released 3GX MRS flybarless system, with FHSS 2.4GHz built in receiver function
- Narrow lower frame plate and base plate design strengthens rigidity and improves flight agility
- Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with dramatically improved cooling efficiency for excellent power output
- Rudder gyro mounting platform isolates vibration from tail transmission, improving gyro performance
- High precision tail pitch control assembly with an aesthetically pleasing and functional design
- New style aerodynamic canopy airbrushed with colorful graphics
The T-Rex 450 Plus DFC helicopter utilizes Align’s DFC rotor head assembly, and is paired with 3GX MRS flybarless system that’s optimized for T-REX 450 PLUS flight characteristics. Without any adjustment or tuning, this heli combo will provide optimal stability suitable for pilots of all levels.
For those enthusiasts that wish to fine tune their 3GX MRS even further, it can be done through a few simple steps. Additionaly, the 3GX MRS has a FHSS 2.4GHz receiver built in, compatible Spektrum DSM2/DSMX and JR DSM2 satellite receiver, an all in one package.
With the addition of the brand new Align 3GX MRS, the T-Rex 450 Plus DFC pushes past the performance limitation of the average flybar helicopter, improving both stability and 3D performance, while maintaining a down to earth and affordable price level.
One Align T-Rex 450 Plus DFC BNF Kit with one 3GX MRS Flybarless System, one pair of 325D 3G Carbon Blades, one RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC, one 450MX Brushless motor(3400KV), three DS415M (Metal Gear) Digital Servos, and one DS425M Digital Servo
Dial Pitch Gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge
3S1P 11.1V 2200 mAh/30C LiPo Battery
Align T6 of Futaba S-FHSS 2.4G Transmitter or JR/Spektrum 2.4GHz Transmitter