This is the Align T-Rex 500 DFC Super Combo. Align has taken their T-Rex 500 PRO DFC helicopter and combined it with a 500MX brushless motor, one 425 3G carbon fiber blade set, three DS515M cyclic servos, a RCE-BL70G brushless ESC, one DS525M tail servo and their groundbreaking 3GX Programmable Flybarless System.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- Align’s newly redesigned 3GX represents a brand new generation of multi function flybarless system.
- The 3GX is currently the lightest and smallest flybarless system currently available on the market. Its two ports are able to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on Align’s 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be easily setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. Plus, the 3GX supports all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently available on the market- including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degree swashplates.
- The included computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- With the anticipated soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from your PC.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in the 3GX, allowing pilots to fine tune a variety of settings for the rudder and swashplate. The settings export feature lets you share your custom settings with your friends.
- Align’s 3GX features brand new gyroscope sensors, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Its dual axis plus rudder sensor drastically improves rudder and swashplate correction precision, especially when compared to last generation 3G.
- The 3GX is suitable for helicopter classes from 250 to 800, glow engine and electric powered. Its superior vibration resistant characteristic are evident, even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- The 3GX uses a 16 bit processor, making it 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet possesses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, Align’s 3GX is able to stabilize your helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- The 3GX's rudder will give you a consistent rudder feel, even when under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilots of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- With the APS gyro, your helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
T-Rex 500 PRO DFC Features:
- The T-Rex 500 PRO DFC features a brand new style of 500 rotor head, with 3 sets of positive/negative deltas and a variety of Bell/Hiller mixing ratios.
- Unique carbon composite technology that effectively strengthens the weaker areas and simplifies the process of installing your electronics
- Directly mount the Servos onto the frame without using mounting nuts
- Rear in-frame rudder servo mount design for centralize 3GX for the best 3D performance
- Equipped with the MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with heatsink style casing and an embedded fan that will drastically improve cooling and increase the power output
- Unique fast release gyro and receiver mount design for fast removal and sturdy attachment
- Uses a high precision slant tooth (helical) main gear, with higher load sustainability and lower noise output
- Brand new tail gear box with higher material quality
- Newly designed dual bearing tail blade grips for zero slop rudder control precision and superior tail locking performance
- Highly efficient shaft driven tail system that effectively reduces power loss commonly found on belt driven systems and increases performance during flight
- Brand new 4mm carbon rudder control rod and metal rudder pitch bell crank improve the rudder locking effect and controllability
- New style battery mounting platform that strengthens frame as well as provides a mount for the ESC
- New style lower CG landing gear
- Newly styled aerodynamically canopy for a perfect fit, making your helicopter stand out
- Best tail gear ratio to minimize vibration caused by high speed operation of main blades, bringing the best tail locking power
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision
One T-Rex500 PRO DFC Kit Set, one 3GX Flybarless System, one set of 425 3G Carbon fiber blades, one 500MX Brushless Motor (1600KV), three DS515M Digital servos, one DS525M Digital servo, and one RCE-BL70G Brushless ESC
Receiver (7-channel or more)
Digital Pitch Gauge
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 4600mAh X2 (3300mAh suggestion)