This is the Align T-Rex 550E DFC 3GX Super Combo.
T-REX 550E DFC Features:
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 CNC helical main gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision
- New body mount to increase body rigidity and added gyro placement location
- Equipped with MX series high efficiency brushless motor
- New 2.0mm 3K carbon fiber side frame for simple yet rigid frame construction, allowing for easy assembly and maintenance
- High efficiency torque tube drive
- Integrated swash anti-rotation guide and gyro mounting platform
- Equipped T-REX 600 class tail boom set, supporting with 600mm main blade and increase tail stability
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed
- New lightweight rigid metal main shaft bearing blocks
- High quality 5mm carbon rod and CNC metal tail scissor control arms are used in rudder control system to improve rudder locking and control effectiveness
- Newly designed rear mounted rudder servo mount
- High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips
- Newly styled aerodynamically canopy for the ultimate fit
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system available on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system
- Illustrated instructions on the computer setup software helps direct the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines
- The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. The settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- Suitable for helicopters of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
One Align T-Rex 550E DFC Helicopter with one Castle Talon 90 Brushless ESC, one 520 Carbon fiber blades set, threeDS615 Digital servos, one DS655 Digital servo, one 3GX Flybarless System, one 600MX Brushless Motor, and one 90mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades set
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver (7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 2600 ~ 5200mAh
Dial Pitch Gauge or Digital Pitch Gauge