Align T-Rex 700E DFC HV Super Combo with two 6S2P 22.2V 5200mAh/40C/A Batteries (AGNHBP52001X2) included.
T-Rex 700E DFC Features:
- Brand new CCPM direct servo linkage design to eliminate the weight of double push-pull linkage system, enabling faster and more precise control reaction.
- Utilizes composite carbon material integration technique on frame structure for ease of maintenance and high rigidity. Increased front opening area to allow for simpler battery installation.
- Top mounted motor base bringing the motor's center of gravity closer to rotating disc, improving 3D agility and allowing blade drafts to cool the motor effectively.
- Utilizes high spec MOD1 112T CNC helical main gear and MOD 1 tail drive helical gear to increase gear mesh area, and minimize gear noise during flight.
- New lightweight H-shaped electric device retention system for protection, as well as ergonomically correct design to simplify operation .
- Brand new gear box with more streamlined design also allows for simpler disassembly.
- High torque rated one way bearing base.
- High speed rated thrust bearings incorporated into tail blade grips.
- New lightweight landing gears.
- New CNC aluminum alloy mounting plate.
- Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, effectively reduce wind resistance during flight, providing the most direct and precise control feel back to the pilot, and exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- Integrated servo mounts on the main shaft bearing blocks, allowing cyclic servos to be mounted directly onto the bearing blocks, which together with the composite material frame plates, creating a clean and uncluttered look.
- Innovative sliding battery tray rails imbedded into the 3K side frames, with patented spring loaded latching mechanism, allowing for quick battery access as well as battery protection.
- Motor mount consists of third bearing block to provide motor shaft support, effectively reduce torque induced shifts, and minimize gear striping issue.
- Top mounted ESC platform to take advantage of main blades airflow for effective cooling.
- Equipped with 750MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with ribbed case and fan to dramatically increase cooling effect, and improve overall power output.
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- High precision bearing supported dual push point rudder control design.
- Equipped with third bearing main shaft support to increase rigidity, meeting the needs of extreme 3D maneuvers.
- High grade painted fiberglass canopy with new 4 point anti-vibration mounting mechanism to simplify installation.
3GX Programmable Flybarless System Features:
- Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system
- Illustrated instructions on the computer setup software helps direct the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility
- Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity- With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, the 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- Suitable for helicopters of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system available on the market.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters
- The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for the swashplate and rudder. The settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in just a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate systems currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, the 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
One Align T-Rex 700E DFC Kits Set with one Aluminum Tail Boom, one 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Boom, one 690 3G Carbon Fiber Blades set, one 750MX Brushless Motor(530KV), one 3GX Flybarless system, three BL700H High Voltage Brushless Servo, one BL750H High Voltage Brushless Servo, one Castle ICE2 HV 120 Brushless ESC, one 105mm 3K Carbon Fiber Tail Blades set, and two 6S2P 22.2V 5200mAh/40C/A
Transmitter (7-channel or more, helicopter system)
Receiver (7-channel or more)
6S Li-Po 4500 ~ 5200mAh x 2
2S Li-Po 1900 ~ 2300mAh x 1
Dial Pitch Gauge