Flyzone Switch RTF EP 2.4GHz. The Flyzone Switch is an all-inclusive, ready-to-fly model with a unique "two-planes-in-one" design.
The Switch Trainer EP Success Guarantee guarantees that you will successfully learn to fly with this aircraft with its wing mounted in the trainer (high wing) configuration or Hobby Services will replace it with your choice of a Flyzone trainer of up to equal value. You must fly at an AMA chartered field with an AMA certified instructor within 60 days of purchase date and provide a statement about the crash and signature from the pilot and instructor. This Success Guarantee is not valid if the plane was flown in the mid wing configuration. Replacement trainer kit options are limited to non symmetrical wing trainer models available from Flyzone. Only one replacement kit per customer. Valid in the U.S. and Canada only.
- Construction: Aerocell foam
- Wing: Two-piece with carbon wing joiner, can be mounted in either a mid wing configuration or high-wing configuration with a different canopy, plug and lock attachment
- Aileron Control: Dual servo
- Landing Gear: Main, prebent natural finish aluminum, 0.08" (2mm) thick, 0.06" (1.5mm) tailwheel wire
- Wheels: Foam, main 2.2" (55mm) diameter, 0.61" (15.5mm) tailwheel
- Wheel Pants: Molded plastic
- Cowl: Molded plastic
- Radio: Tactic 2.4GHz TTX404 with digital aileron, elevator and rudder trim (analog throttle trim)
- Electronic Speed Control: SuperTigre 30 amp
- Spinner: Red plastic, 1.5" (39mm)
- Motor: SuperTigre 10 outrunner brushless (SUPG8050)
- Battery: SuperTigre 3S 11.1V LiPo
- Battery Charger: ElectriFly LiPo with AC and DC adapters, (GPMM3318)
- Propeller: 10x5 plastic
- Warranty: Hobbico guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The RTF Switch can be assembled as a high-wing trainer for the pilot just starting out, and then converted to a low-wing sport plane as piloting skills grow. Its thick airfoil cross-section makes the Switch a forgiving trainer for new hobbyists, very smooth and easy to fly. When the pilot is ready, it transforms easily into a more maneuverable, low-wing sport model that allows progression into basic aerobatic rolls, Cuban 8s, inverted flight and more.
In either configuration, this sleek, durable RTF is an exceptional performer. Everything needed for both trainer and sport configurations is included in the box, along with a high-quality 2.4GHz radio system and SuperTigre power system. No additional purchases are necessary, even the 'AA's are included
Includes: Flyzone Switch Trainer with 2.4GHz radio system, ESC, Motor, Battery, Battery Charger, Propeller, Prop Adapter, Spinner, Instruction, Manual, four AA Batteries, High Wing and Low Wing Canopies
Requires: Small slotted and Phillips screwdrivers