Hobbico Hobbistar 60 MkIII ARF .61 71"
Includes: Pre-built and covered wings, fuselage and tail assemblies, pushrods, pre-bent 3/16" main landing gear, 3/16" nose gear wire, 2.75" wheels, metal one-piece engine mount with mounting straps, 14 oz (420cc) fuel tank, 2-3/4" spinner, wood servo trays and wing joiners, hardware package and photo-illustrated instructions.
- Construction: All balsa and plywood
- Wings: Two halves join to make a one-piece, all-wood wing
- Huge 71" wingspan improves stabilty and visibility.
- Covering: Factory applied adhesive backed (not carried separately)
- Colors are Blue and White with Red and Orange stripes.
- Radio Compartment: Plywood reinforced, located under the wing.
- Landing Gear: Wire tricycle style.
- Single Aileron Servo: Mounted in the center of the wing.
- Complete hardware package with spinner, wheels, and engine mount.
- Building Time: Ready to fly in only 15 - 20 hours.
- Warranty Period: 90-days covering defects or workmanship.
Engine: .61 (10cc) (2-stroke) or .91 (15cc) (4-stroke)
Muffler: Standard (Engine mounts in an upright position)
Radio: 4 Channel
Servos: 4 Standard (1-Aileron, 1-Elevator, 1-Throttle, 1-Rudder)
Servo Extension 6": 1 (Futaba radios usually include this)
Misc. Items: Glow plug, 1/4" foam rubber padding, medium fuel tubing, fuel filter, propeller, building, and field equipment.