This is the 1/10 scale Traxxas Bandit RTR Sports Buggy with a TQ 2.4GHZ Radio included. The Traxxas Bandit has completely redefined traditional buggy performance by the creation of a whole new class of Extreme Sports Buggy. The Bandit RTR offers the highest levels of action, speed, and fun that’ll instantly make it one of your favorites for every kind of R/C driving excitement.
- Waterproof receiver box
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control
- Three Drive Profiles; Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse, Race Mode - Forward / Brake, and Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Integrated on/off switch
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- External gear cover with easy slipper clutch access
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts
- Durable gray chassis components offer a fresh tech look
- Easy access battery compartment
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment
- Alias 22" step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior off-road traction
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body is available in red, blue, black, and silver
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo
- Bandit reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included optional 31-tooth pinion gear*
- Innovative watersealed design
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors, 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- Large heat sink
- Efficient Magnum 272 three-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system (patent pending)
- Reliable planetary gear differential
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- New easy to remove and re-install wing mounting system
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Bandit's Alias step-pin rear tires come pre-glued on mirror-chrome five-spoke Tracer wheels
- Bandit is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
The lightweight Traxxas Bandit’s chassis is loaded with a high-current XL-5 Electronic Speed Control and an aggressive Titan 12-Turn modified motor that delivers lightning-fast acceleration and incredible 35+mph* performance. Pull the trigger and the Traxxas Bandit soars over giant jumps, rips massive rooster tails, and lays down the power for pure excitement and performance at every turn. The Traxxas Bandit is infused with the latest technology, including the Alias high-performance 2.2" racing tires and the patent-pending Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. The advanced ribbed front and dual-pin rear tread designs are engineered to work with Traxxas’ exclusive rubber compounds for the ultimate in off-road traction and directional control. The industry standard 2.2" mirror-chrome Tracer wheels open the door to a wide range of tire options, including the optional Traxxas Anaconda 2.2" street treads.
With Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics, the Bandit RTR can mow through mud, blast through puddles, and shred snow. Thanks to waterproof electronics, your R/C adventures are only limited by your imagination. Race it. Jump it. Crash it. The Traxxas Bandit's legendary durability leaves everything else behind. The Bandit is built Traxxas Tough to keep you deep in the fun zone and off the workbench. Plus, it's upgradeable with a full line of Traxxas factory parts and accessories for custom performance and personalization.
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you simply switch on and drive. There aren’t any frequencies or channels to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage and its ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving. To customize the controls, the transmitter’s factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system.
The Traxxas Bandit's performance comes from a system of components that are engineered to work together for high-output performance and efficient operation. The Titan 12T 550 modified motor was designed and engineered for brutal mod-motor power with long-lasting performance and virtually maintenance-free operation. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through cooling passages molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
The waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control tames the Titan 12T with EZ-Set one-button setup, high current handling, and smooth, high-frequency control. Low voltage detection for compatibility with 2-cell LiPo battery packs, three drive profiles, gold-plated connectors, thermal shutdown protection, and incredibly low resistance are all included features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. The Traxxas XL-5 is the first electronic speed control that’s equipped with the patent-pending Training Mode that limits full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the Titan 12T motor. The Traxxas Bandit RTR is perfect for drivers of any age and skill level. Only Traxxas has it.
The quest for ultimate speed began with a battery connector. As today's batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors started to become a roadblock; unable to deliver all the energy the battery is capable of outputting. The new Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
The Traxxas Bandit RTR is fully loaded with engineered performance features, like the advanced Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. This patent-pending design delivers smooth, consistent traction control and allows precise adjustment. The durable, fiber-composite chassis offers an inline battery position for a low polar moment of inertia and was designed for exceptional rigidity. That's engineering speak that translates into nimble handling and lightening-fast response. The low-profile "lay-down" steering servo mounting system further enhances the Traxxas Bandit's already low CG design. The Bandit offers superior cornering and stability thanks to its live axle front and centered kingpin and suspension. Transmitting the power to the wheels is an efficient 3-gear variable-ratio transmission, topped off with smooth-running telescoping driveshafts and sealed ball bearings. In addition to those advanced features, the factory-installed planetary differential is Traxxas-Tough with hardened steel gears that never need adjusting! Perfect for long-lasting, all-day fun.
The Traxxas Bandit RTR is 100% Ready-To-Race right out of the box with the TQ 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system, waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control and Titan 12T motor. Just take the Bandit out of the box, charge up a battery, and drive!