This is the Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL Electric MT RTR with a 2.4Ghz Radio, 7C NiMH 3000mAh Battery, and Charger included. The Stampede 4X4 VXL’s efficient, low-mass drivetrain is totally optimized for the brutal torque of Velineon brushless power, and following the legacy of the Stampede name, this 4X4 is overbuilt and Traxxas Tough to withstand all the 4-wheel drive monster mayhem you can dish out.
- Stampede 4X4 VXL reaches speeds in excess of 60mph!*
- Power Cell 7C NiMH 3000mAh Battery with Traxxas high-current connector
- 110V AC Aall Type Battery Charger
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Auto-detects brushed, sensorless and sensored brushless motors
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, “model selection” is not required
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Heavy-duty 4mm steel turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Talon multi-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Compatible with optional TQi Docking Base (#6510) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Black-chrome All-Star 2.8" wheels
- ProGraphix painted body
- Stampede 4X4 VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
You’re in full control with the new Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system and the superior handling of fully independent suspension and smooth bellcrank steering. The patented adjustable wheelie bar is required equipment as Stampede 4X4 launches hard, sending the front wheels soaring for the sky. The Velineon Brushless Power System and included Traxxas Power Cell 8.4V NiMH battery combine to unleash 35+mph, right out of the box. Install a 3S LiPo pack, and Stampede 4X4 shatters the speedometer with 60+mph speed! It’s brushless done the Traxxas way: brutally fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and switch it on to feed your need for extreme horsepower.
The Stampede 4X4’s Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a new generation of outrageous electric power that knows no limitations or boundaries. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precision throttle control. The Velineon 3s Brushless Power System features system components that work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It's engineered together from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with precision throttle response and refined control. It's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required. For the uninitiated, prepare yourself... the sheer brutal power combined with the Stampede 4X4's four-corner grip results in tire-melting acceleration and lightning fast speed.
The Traxxas Stampede 4X4 is built on the proven performance of the advanced shaft-driven 4WD system and innovative modular design of the award-winning Slash 4X4. The new chassis fully integrates the battery compartment and electronics for an efficient and compact layout, and maintains the high center ground clearance that gives Stampede its monster stance and high-riding look. The extra clearance drastically increases the offroad versatility that allows you to tackle rougher terrain and bigger obstacles. The Stampede 4X4 feels planted and secure at speed, even on pavement and in other high-grip conditions. The Traxxas Stampede 4X4 is 100% monster truck, but it handles like a racing machine!
The Stampede 4X4 uses just three gear meshes to drive all four wheels, eliminating the need for a multi-gear transmission. The highly efficient drivetrain spins effortlessly on rubber-sealed ball bearings, and is integrated seamlessly into the unique chassis for optimum performance and easy maintenance. There are no dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble. The center driveshaft is formed from extruded aluminum. The extrusion process allows the shaft to be hollow and lightweight with internal splines that fit directly and securely onto the input shafts of the front and rear drive assemblies. The shaft runs perfectly straight and true and offers superior durability. Traxxas engineers highlighted this important innovation with vivid blue anodizing and a laser-etched Traxxas logo. A clear cover shows off the high-tech look while keeping dirt and debris away from the shaft.
Stampede 4X4 is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4Ghz technology—but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
The TQi's most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an optional Docking Base (#6510) that turns your iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
Only Traxxas lets you experience brushless-powered 4WD excitement year-round, no matter what mother nature has to offer. Water, mud, and snow don't slow down Stampede 4X4; its electronic speed control, receiver box, and high-torque digital steering servo are all waterproof for no-worry fun in wet conditions that send other trucks running for cover. Drive Stampede 4X4 where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.
Stampede 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, Velineon brushless power system, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions.
One Traxxas Stampede VXL 4x4 w/oil-filled shocks, Velineon 3500 Brushless motor, Velineon VXL-3s electronic speed control, painted body, tires, foam inserts, 25 tooth pinion gears, 86 tooth spur gear, radio with high-torque digital servo, illustrated instruction manual, 2.4GHz radio system, Power Cell 7C NiMH 3000mAh Battery with Traxxas high-current connector and 110V AC Aall Type Battery Charger
Radio Batteries: Four AA size for transmitter
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment