Traxxas fully assembled, competition-ready package is the top offering in the Slash 4X4 lineup and redefines the Traxxas benchmark for out-of-the-box performance and completeness. Simply put, it’s the best of the best and it’s Ready-To-Race from Traxxas.
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with TQi Docking Base
- Includes 2 to 3 Cell Lipo Balance Charger
- 40+mph Out Of The Box…60+mph All-Out!
- Velineon® Brushless Power System with waterproof VXL-3s
- High-torque waterproof steering servo
- Revo-Spec sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Includes optional center differential
- Installed front and rear swaybars
- Adjustable Torque-Control slipper clutch
- Precision high-quality hex hardware throughout
- Big Bore aluminum-body shocks with titanium-nitride shafts
The Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate now comes equipped with a TQi 2.4GHz High-Out radio system with it's own TQi Docking Base. The Traxxas TQi radio system features a high output signal for maximum range, an integrated internal antenna, and much more.
Building on the winning performance of the standard Slash 4X4, the Ultimate includes hard-anodized aluminum Big Bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts; blue-anodized aluminum C-hubs, steering blocks, rear hub carriers, and axle nuts; front and rear swaybars in two thicknesses; soft S1 race-compound BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires; and a sealed, silicone-filled center differential that can be installed in place of the standard Torque-Control slipper clutch.
Everything else on the Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate comes factory-installed and fully prepped for on-track performance. Officially-licensed racing graphics complete the Slash 4X4 Ultimate with straight-from-the-track style. No other electric short-course truck can match the Slash 4X4 Ultimate’s incredible convenience, competition-grade specs, and pro-level performance.
Note: Traxxas Slash 4X4 Ultimate is equipped with a full compliment of Platinum accessories to deliver pure short-course racing fun and performance.
- Installed Platinum Accessories:
- Blue-anodized aluminum C-Hubs
- Blue-anodized aluminum steering blocks
- Blue-anodized aluminum rear hub carriers
- Blue-anodized aluminum axle nuts
- Hard-anodized, Teflon-coated Big Bore™ shocks with titanium nitride shafts
- Front and rear swaybars with included optional extra-stiff swaybar set
- S1-compound, officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires
- Sealed, silicone-filled center differential (Included separately. Installs track side in just minutes replacing the Torque Control slipper.)