This is the 1/16 scale Traxxas Slash 4x4 Short Course Race Truck with a Titan 12T Motor and TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter included. The Traxxas Slash set the original standards of short-course fun and versatility, but then the Slash 4x4 raised the bar on short-course performance with category-making power, speed, and track-ready handling. Now you can experience the fun of wheel-to-wheel Traxxas Slash 4x4 racing with the included high-torque Titan 550 power--the largest motor in the "mini" class by far!
- Powerful Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials—an industry first in 1/16 scale
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Threaded-body, oil-filled shocks permit fast, precise preload adjustments and deliver smooth, consistent damping
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Quick-release battery doors for fast pack changes
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- Available in Race Replica versions with officially licensed paint and graphics: Mike Jenkins Edition (Traxxas #47), Mark Jenkins Edition (Traxxas #25), Scott Douglas (AMSOIL), or Greg Adler Edition (4 Wheel Parts)
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Officially licensed Race Replica body styles: Mike Jenkins (Traxxas #47), Mark Jenkins (Traxxas #25), Scott Douglas (Amsoil), and Greg Adler (4 Wheel Parts)
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Micro Steering Servo
- Traxxas 4-channel micro receiver
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Rocker-actuated shocks provide true progressive damping and spring rates
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Integrated battery compartments with intake and exit cooling vents
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Satin-chrome beadlock-style wheels
- TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter
- 1/16 Slash 4x4 is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
XL-2.5 Waterproof ESC Features:
At 14 inches long, the 1/16 scale Slash 4x4 is about half the size of the 1/10-scale Slash 4x4. But don't call this a "mini"—this is a whole new category of R/C fun and performance that no mere mini-model can match. Short-course styling that captures the attitude of the full-size Traxxas TORC-series racer is just the beginning. Beneath the Race Replica polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the eight-time National Champion Traxxas Revo and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Programmable with three drive profiles: Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev, Race Mode – Fwd / Brake, and Training Mode – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- Multi-color LED
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Innovative waterproof design
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- High-capacity heat sink
- Easy installation in Traxxas models
Leave it to Traxxas to put the huge torque of the Titan 550 motor into the 1/16 scale Slash 4x4! The powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor is the same one that’s used in larger 1/10 scale Traxxas' models. The Titan 12T was designed and engineered for high speeds and consistent torque run after run. The included XL-2.5 ESC features Traxxas' High-Current Connector for ultra-efficient power flow. The XL-2.5 ESC features EZ-Set one-button setup, high current handling, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low voltage detection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. Fully waterproof electronics are a Traxxas exclusive that opens the door to new driving adventures on rain-soaked asphalt.
The 1/16 scale Slash 4x4 doesn't slow down for rain. The waterproof o-ring-sealed receiver box and servo let you keep on racing, even in wet weather that parks lesser cars on the bench. The patent-pending sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' proven micro receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the model's waterproof properties. The high-torque digital micro servo and new XL-2.5 ESC are sealed against the elements to give you total driving freedom.
With the TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you simply switch on and drive. The TQ’s ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage. And best of all, there aren’t any frequencies or channels to manage, so the focus is on having fun. To customize the controls, the transmitter’s factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system.
The 1/16 scale Traxxas Slash 4x4 is fully assembled with painted and decaled body, TQ 2.4GHz radio system, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the Slash 4x4 truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run.
One 1/16 scale Traxxas Slash 4x4 Short Course Race Truck with TQ 2.4 GHz radio system, Titan 12T 550 motor, XL-2.5 electronic speed control, 7.2 volt NiMH battery and charger, and Race Replica painted bodies.