With the included electronics and radio package you cannot find a better deal. The Wizard Lipo Capable Electronic Speed Controller paired with the 3600kv finned can motor set the SwitchBack in action in a quick way, with high speeds right out of the box. The GLG20 Transmitter and GL1x receiver package offer the latest in interference free 2.4Ghz operation, so you never have to worry who else might be running another RC car in your area. Mega-Flex plastic components throughout the design offers the best mix of durability and performance. With a completely tunable suspension package, full ball bearings, adjustable turnbuckles and Constant Speed drive shaft assemblies you won’t be left in the dust by your competitors. Ready to race in the backyard or at the track! Available in two body styles, red & blue.
The Racers Edge Ready-to-Run 2wd SwitchBack Offroad Buggy
SGS6 Metal Gear Servo - Speed and Torque With Durability in Mind
Metal Gear Fluid Filled Differential - Capable of Handling the Rigors of Brushless and Lipo Power Plus the Advantage of Tuning with Different Viscosity Diff Fluid to Suit Driving Conditions
- GLG20 2.4GHz Transmitter with 3 Channel Micro Receiver
- Brushless Wizard ESC -7 Cell Nimh/2 Cell Lipo Capable with Lipo Cutoff -Easy Programming with Forward & Reverse, paired with 3600kv Rated Brushless Motor
- Mega-Flex Plastic Components Throughout for the Best Mix of Durability & Performance
- Completely Tunable Suspension System with Oil Filled Rebuildable Shocks
- Red Anodized Aluminum Motor Plate, Front Brace & Servo Saver Set for Optimum Performance
- Polished Steel Adjustable Turnbuckles
- Full Ball Bearings
- Deans Ultra Plug Hardwired - PLUS a Standard Plug Adapter -
- Speed: 30+mph!
Review Summary (Based on 4 Reviews)
Purchased it upgraded the ESC and motor to a castle sidewinder 5700kv alloy shocks and 11.1v 3c lipo... Insanely fast. The stock controller is also a little on the cheaper side so I replaced that and the wheels. Still is very nice out of the box.
Well made, well balanced and easy to set up. reminds me of old Lost XX buggies less the nice metal shocks. Great platform to build a racer or leave it stock for fun or some racing.
Everything was great... Product came just as described.