This is the Revell Outspeeder RTR 2WD 1/32 scale Electric Buggy. Revell's Outspeeder is the perfect introduction to radio control.
At less than 5 inches long, the Outspeeder is great for both outdoor and indoor fun. This buggy can take fast-paced stunts, jumps, flips, and uneven slopes with no problems. If the Outspeeder turns over, the included rollbars pull it back on its wheels in mere seconds, so it can keep on running! Best of all, the Revell Outspeeder is built tough to survive first-time drivers and is affordably priced. The Outspeeder comes with a lightweight lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery built-in. It's quick and easy to recharge with the included USB charge cord.
One Revell Outspeeder 2WD 1/32 scale Electric Buggy RTR with Controller, USB Charge Cord, Ramp, and two Rollbars
Two 1.5V AA batteries for the radio
- Two self-righting wire rollbars
- Rear wheel drive with solid axle
- 27MHz game controller-like radio with Turbo button
- Pre-installed control electronics and pre-set vehicle setup
- Included ramp adds even more fun and turns jumps from long to outrageous
- Foam tires for good grip
- Built-in lightweight lithium-polymer (LiPo) battery; recharge the battery with the included USB charge cord in approximately 30 minutes
- Built to survive first-time drivers and come back for more.
Scale: approximately 1/32
Range: 10 meters
Run Time: 8-10 minutes
Speed: 12 mph
Recommended age: 8 years and older