This is the S9452 Digital Hi-Speed.Hi-Torque Servo for many applications,especially, On-Road Touring Car Use and Comes with "J" Connector Installed. This servo is designed to be used with 6V receiver packs. This servo replaced the S9451 servo.
- Digitally Enhanced Microprocessor Cut About half the Response Time From Transmitter Input To Servo Reaction.
- Coreless Motor with two ball bearings on output shaft Metal Gears (to replace, use FUTM3432)
- High Torque Case is Made of Black Plastic with newly developed mounting flanges
- Dust and Water Resistant (Not Waterproof)
- One year warranty
- One Digital Car/Boat Servo w/Small Round Horn
- Two Rectangular Grommets
- Four Brass Bushings (eyelets)
- One Small Round Horn (already mounted on the servo)
- One Three Arm Horn
Speed: .13 sec/60? @ 4.8V
Speed: .11 sec/60? @ 6V
Torque: 102 oz-in (7.4 kg/cm) @ 4.8V
Torque: 128 oz-in (9.2 kg/cm) @ 6V
Weight: 1.8oz (50g)
Dimensions: 1.6 x 0.8 x 1.4" (40 x 20 x 34mm)
Review Summary (Based on 1 Reviews)
This is a pretty awesome servo. It works just great. It has enough torgue but it is quiet. More so than the Losi Servo that came with the truggy.