Savox SC-1251MG combines leading edge technology with a super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and Metal Gears. With it's shorter case profile, the SC-1251MG is the perfect servo for most 1/10 onroad applications. Expecially in tight Formula 1 and Touring car chassis layouts. With an .09 sec 60 deg. rotation and 125oz-in. of torque this servo can even handle most 1/10 offroad steering duties.
- Extremely powerful with 9kg-cm torque at its size
- Extraordinarily light in weight.
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the servo to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made metal gears form as the solid framework of this servo.
- Totally Green from material to production, Savox servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for 1/10 scale vehicles or aileron servos in gliders or any airplanes that have thin wing profiles.