This is the Spektrum AR635 6-Channel AS3X Sport Receiver.
- Designed for park flyers, sport planes and 3D airplanes up to 90-size electric airplanes (not designed for nitro or gas aircraft)
- Three AS3X System settings: sport, 3D with non-computer transmitter, 3D with computer transmitter
- Combines the security of DSM2/DSMX technology with the precision of the AS3X System
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2/DSMX and JR DSM transmitters
- Fully-adjustable, dual gain settings for aileron, elevator and rudder
Now you can bring a whole new dimension of stability and precision to your sport or 3D flying experience with the first 6-channel full-range receiver with AS3X technology for sport aircraft, park flyers, and 3D planes - the Spektrum AR635 sport receiver.
The Spektrum AR635’s built-in AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System counters the effects of turbulence and wind by using 3-axis sensing and exclusive flight control software tuned by world-famous RC pilot Quique Somenzini. There are no limits on the control throws or delays in control response. You'll simply feel like you're flying an expertly-tuned modelhat does exactly what you want it to.
No special transmitter programming or interface is required. All adjustments to the type and amount of stability the AS3X System provides are made using LED indicators on the receiver and your transmitter's control sticks. You also have the option of flying with the AS3X System off, but even expert pilots will find flying with it on feels completely natural.Note:
The AR635 receiver is not to be used with nitro, gas or turbine-powered aircraft.
Type: Full-range AS3X sport receiver
Number of Channels: 6
Length: 2.2 in (56mm)
Width: 0.8 in (21mm)
Height: 0.5 in (14mm)
Weight: 0.5 oz (13.2 g)
Voltage Range: 3.5?8.5V
Antenna Length: 230mm
- ParkZone VisionAire
- ParkZone ArtiZan
- E-Flite Carbon-Z Splendor
- E-Flite Carbon-Z Cub
- E-Flite Carbon-Z Yak 54 3X
- E-Flite Beast 60e ARF