This is the Spektrum AR12200 12-Channel DSMX Cockpit Receiver.
- 6 servo, 12 sequence servo built in gear and door sequencer
- Built in telemetry when connected to the TM1000 X Bus connector
- Accepts NiCd, NiMh, LiPo/Li-ion, and LiFe battery chemistries
- Frame rate is selectable to be either 12ms, 15ms, 18ms, or 21ms
- Built in dual isolated 10-amp, 5.9 or 7.4V voltage regulators
- Up to 4 pre-mixed dual channels available with built in adjustable servo matching
- High Resolution 128x64 pixel OLED display
- Programmable fail safe positions
The AR12200 12-Channel Cockpit DSMX receiver provides incredible innovations that RC Jet and giant “super” scale modelers will love. Its 6 servo, 12 sequence servo built in gear and door sequencer eliminates the need for an external gear and door sequencer device. The Spektrum AR12200 also comes with a built-in, dual isolated 10-amp voltage regulator with output adjustable to 5.9V or 7.4V and a fail on SensorSwitch with a high-resolution OLED screen for programming the advanced features through the main switch.
Number of Channels: 12
Length: 4.35 in (110.5mm)
Width: 2.88 in (73.1mm)
Height: 0.78 in (19.9mm)
Weight: 4.0 oz (113.4 g)
Voltage Range: 6.0V-9.0V