This is the Spektrum AR6210 6 Channel DSMX Receiver.
- Internal and remote receiver
- ModelMatch technology prevents flying a model using the wrong model memory (feature does not work with module systems)
- SmartSafe failsafe system
- Flight Log Compatible
- 6 channels
- Patented DuaLink technology
- ServoSync technology (feature does not work with module systems)
- US patent 7,391,320
- Works with TM1000 and TM1100 Telemetry units
The Spektrum AR6210 DSMX receiver is the ideal solution for all model aircraft that require a full range up to six channels. This Spektrum DuaLink receiver simultaneously gathers information from two receivers and is then processed by patent pending software, combining it to form the most vivid picture of an RF signal. This dual-path redundancy, plus the fact each of the two receivers is located in a slightly different location, exposes each to a different RF environment and creates a bulletproof RF link in all conditions.
Note: The Spektrum AR6210 receiver is not compatible with the original DX6 park flyer radio system. The AR6210 receiver is compatible with all radios that support DSM2/DSMX technology.