This is the Spektrum AR9020 9-Channel XPlus Receiver.
Spektrum’s AR9020 9-channel DSMX receiver gives you the option of adding extra channels by plugging an X-Plus8 channel expander into its SRXL port. This makes it the ideal receiver for scale modelers that like to push realism to the extreme with working lights and accessories, in addition to regular control functions.
The Spektrum AR9020 also includes two small remote receivers that let you take advantage of patented MultiLink technology. The remote receivers allow the AR9020 to maintain a solid signal in any attitude and “see around” conductive materials in the model.
The AR9020 full range 9-channel, X-Plus compatible receiver features DSM2 and DSMX technology and is compatible with all Spektrum and JR aircraft radios that support DSM2 and DSMX technology, including: JR12X, 11X, X9503, X9303, Spektrum DX10t, DX8, DX7s, DX7se, DX6i, DX5e and Module Systems.
Number of Channels: 9
Length: 1.61 in (41mm)
Width: 0.91 in (23mm)
Height: 0.79 in (20mm)
Weight: 0.42 in (11.9g)
Voltage Range: 3.5-9.6V
Antenna Length: 31mm
- Includes one internal and two remote receivers
- Flight Log and Telemetry compatible (optional)
- X-Plus compatible
- 2048 Resolution
- 9-channel full range receiver
- SmartSafe failsafe system
- Patented MultiLink receiver technology
- High-speed 11ms operation when used with capable transmitters
- Compatible with all Spektrum and JR aircraft radios that support DSM2 and DSMX technology