This is the Spektrum AR9110 9-Channel DSMX PowerSafe Receiver.Features:
- Dual 16AWG battery input leads with EC3 connectors for use with larger battery packs
- Includes three remote receivers
- Compatible with all Spektrum and JR full-range DSM2 and DSMX radio systems
- Flight log compatible
- Robust power bus designed to manage high-current loads
- Includes a soft switch that fails "on"
- Features SmartSafe technology plus preset failsafe
- Can add an optional fourth remote receiver (sold separately)
- US patent 7,391,320
The Spektrum AR9110 PowerSafe receiver was specifically designed for models that utilize multiple servos to draw excess current or multiple high-torque servos, such as jet and giant-scale airplanes.
The AR9110 features a robust power bus that was designed to manage high-current loads, as well as dual 16AWG battery input leads with EC3 connectors for use with larger battery packs. This makes it possible to support high-current systems straight through the Spektrum AR9110 receiver without the need for a separate power system. As an added measure of safety, Spektrum designed the AR9110 receiver with a soft switch. Servo current is routed around the switch, so, should it fail for any reason, power to the system won’t be interrupted.
The Spektrum AR9110 9-Channel DSMX PowerSafe Receiver contains a main unit which houses the power bus, and it includes 3 remote receivers which come with one of each: 9”, 12” and 24” remote receiver extensions.
Type: Full Range Aircraft DSMX Receiver
Number of Channels: 9
Band: 2.4GHz; Resolution: 2048
Length: 1.86 in (47.3mm)
Width: 1.58 in (40.2mm)
Height: 0.56 in (14.2mm)
Weight: 2.1 oz (60g) (with remote receivers and wiring)
Voltage Range: 6.0-10.0V
Antenna Length: Remote Rx(s): 30mm (2)