This is the Spektrum DX4C DSMR 4-Channel Transmitter with a SRS4210 AVC Receiver included.
- Includes waterproof SRS4210 AVC receiver
- Extra channels can be used for other functions with standard receivers
- Integrated transmitter antenna
- LCD screen
- Frequency-agile DSMR 2.4GHz technology
- Independent adjustment of AVC steering and throttle assistance
- Pre-set mixes and other transmitter programming features
- 20-model transmitter memory with ModelMatch technology
- Comfortable transmitter grip
Spektrum’s DX4C DSMR 4-Channel AVC surface radio system puts the amazing stability of AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology, as well as the precision of a programmable 2.4GHz radio, well within the reach of even the most budget conscious driver.
The included Spektrum SRS4210 receiver combines patent-pending AVC technology with the superb range and signal of security of a 4-channel DSMR receiver in a single, compact unit – and it’s waterproof! The amount of steering and throttle stability provided can be adjusted with the transmitter to suit your skill level or driving style. When you’re driving, the built-in AVC technology calculates your vehicle’s attitude many times per second and makes instantaneous corrections to steering and throttle so it stays precisely on the trajectory you command.
You’ll see that driving with AVC technology feels completely natural. There aren’t any lags in response or limits on your control. You feel like you’re driving a finely tuned vehicle, one that handles beautifully at every speed.