This is the Spektrum DX4S 4-Channel DSMR Radio with SR410 and SRS4210 Receivers.
- 30-model transmitter memory with ModelMatch technology
- Independent adjustment of AVC steering and throttle assistance
- Intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface
- 2 user-defined mixes
- Switch-activated mix rates
- SD card reader
- 2 grip sizes
- Includes waterproof SRS4210 AVC receiver and a FREE SR410 receiver
- Large, backlit LCD screen
- Extra channels can be used for other functions with standard receivers
- Pre-set mixes include dual and 4-wheel steering
- On-the-fly mix rate control
- Vibe alerts
- Integrated transmitter antenna
- Frequency-agile DSMR 2.4GHz technology
The Spektrum DX4S DSMR 4-Channel AVC surface radio system gives everyone from hardcore backyard bashers to entry-level RC drivers an impressive list of programming features- plus the amazing stability of AVC (Active Vehicle Control) technology.
The Spektrum SRS4210 receiver combines the superb signal and range of security of a 4-channel DSMR receiver with patent-pending AVC technology in a single, compact unit. It’s waterproof too. When you’re driving, the built-in AVC technology makes instantaneous corrections to steering and throttle so it stays precisely on the trajectory you command and calculates your vehicle’s attitude multiple times per. The amount of steering and throttle stability provided can be adjusted with the DX4S transmitter to suit your skill level or driving style.
FREE SR410 DSMR 4-channel receiver
SRS4210 4-channel receiver with AVC technology
3 grip sizes
4 AA Batteries