This is the Spektrum DX7s 7-Channel Mode 2 Transmitter with an AR8000 Receiver, no Servos.
- Built-in telemetry
- Throttle-activated timer setting
- Li-Po battery compatibility
- 5 tail types
- Dual rates and expo
- 5-point throttle, pitch and tail curves
- 6 programmable mixes
- Control position warnings
- Large 126 x 64 LCD screen
- Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
- 20-model memory
- Extensive airplane and helicopter programming
- AR8000 high-speed 8-channel receiver
- 8 wing types
- 3-position flaps with delay and elevator compensation
- 6 swashplate types
- Audio and vibe alarm settings
- Mode selection (modes 1, 2, 3, 4)
- 4.8V 2000mAh NiMH transmitter battery
- 128MB SD card (included)
With impressive list of programming features and advanced DSM2/DSMX technology, the DX7s boasts the finest ergonomics in its class. The Spektrum DX7s’ silky smooth quad-bearing gimbals, balanced weight, and rubber grips provide a sense of precision and comfort that is second to none.
The Spektrum DX7 also features the intuitive SimpleScroll programming interface, the situational awareness of built-in telemetry, and the clarity of a large LCD screen. And you'll always be up to date with the latest Spektrum AirWare software thanks to the SD card Spektrum Data Interface.