This is the Spektrum S6040 Digital Surface High Speed Servo.
- Precise digital control
- Dual ball bearings provide less resistance for higher performance and longer life
- 8-inch 22 gauge wire
- Overload protection
- Ultra fast 0.08 second transit time with 166 oz-in of torque at 6.0V
- Coreless motor for extended motor life and provides smoother operation
- Z connectors are compatible with JR and Spektrum receivers
- Titanium gears for maximum durability and reliability
- Mounting lug height optimized for surface applications
Spektrum’s S6040 servo combines 167 ounces of torque, titanium gears, and impressive ultra fast .08-second transit time. The coreless motor allows for smoother operation and an extended motor life. This performance, along with the smooth precision of its dual ball-bearing output shaft and titanium gears, makes it the ultimate upgrade. Along with the Z connectors, the S6040 servo allows for compatibility with JR and Spektrum receivers.
Note: This servo is not recommended for 1/8-scale off-road applications.