The full size Subaru Brat pick-up truck was designed for export to overseas car markets such as the United States and Australia and it enjoyed great popularity during late-1970s. The first release of the R/C model was in 1983 and followed with an updated re-release version in 2007. It is now available again as a limited edition chrome-plated special for a limited time.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit features silver-colored plated frame and resin body. Clear polycarbonate body is also included.
- ABS frame chassis has a rear-mounted motor, rear-wheel drive layout.
- 4-wheel independent suspension with front double wishbone and rear trailing arm setup.
- Oil dampers with aluminum cylinders.
- Kit includes 3 pinion and 3 spur gears to allow gear ratio changes.
- Semi-pneumatic block-pattern tires are mounted on realistic 8-spoke wheels.
- 540-J motor included
- Tamiya 104-BK ESC (electronic speed control) included.
- Chassis: ABS resin space frame
- Drive: Rear wheel
- Motor: RS-540SH brushed
- ESC: Tamiya TEU-104BK with reverse, TAMM4541
- Bodies: One clear untrimmed polycarbonate and one trimmed resin with metallic finish
- Suspension: Front, inboard spring type double wishbone Rear, trailing arm with oil dampers
- Shocks: Rear, oil filled
- Bumper: Front resin
- Tires: All terrain
- Wheels: White plastic, three piece
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-adjustable
Length: 17.8" (453mm)
Width: 8.7" (220mm)
Height: 6.9" (175mm)
Weight: 4.06lbs (1840g) with resin body
Length: 15.3" (389mm)
Width: 6.8" (173mm)
Height: 4" (103m)