This is the Tamiya R/C Toyota Celica LB Turbo Gr.5 was originally released in 1978 and it is now again available on the modern TT-01 Type-E chassis, which is an entry level and easy to build 4WD touring car suitable for beginners.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Blue-Plated Medium-Narrow Mesh Wheel x 4pcs.)
- Polycarbonate body of the Toyota Celica LB Turbo included.
- Rear wing, rear wing plates, and headlight parts are depicted with polycarbonate.
- Sticker and masking sticker sheets included.
- Separately-molded side mirrors and rear wing parts included.
- Realistic 2-piece front & rear wheels.
- The TT-01 Type-E chassis features shaft-driven 4WD system drive-train, full independent suspension with oil filled dampers and gear differentials.
- LED components are not included for head and rear light buckets, but may be purchased separately to add realism to your R/C model.
- Includes Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC
- Includes 540-J brushed motor
2 channel radio system
8 x AA batteries