This is the 1/12 Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin Metallic On-Road Truck Kit, with a 540 size motor and Tamiya 101BK ESC.
An updated version of the Tamiya classic, the all new new Midnight Pumpkin features chrome wheels, a black metallic body, high-performance ESC and 540 sized motor!
Since its original release, the Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin has been a fan favorite thanks to its classic 1950’s pick-up truck style that’s been combined with oversized tires for stomping performance on the track.
This updated and stylish new version of the Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin features all of the popular characteristics of the original, combined with silver-plated wheels and a black-metallic body for a more eye-catching appearance.
One Tamiya Midnight Pumpkin with 540 motor, friction shocks, ESC, body, tires, plated wheels, 10 tooth pinion gear, 50 tooth spur gear and instructions
Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
Battery: 6-cell flat pack
Charger: 6-cell battery charger (DTXP4190)
Misc. Items: Building and track equipment
Length: 15.2" (385mm)
Width: 11.4" (290mm)
Height: 10.2" (260mm)
Weight: 3.5lbs (1600g) approx.
- ABS bathtub type chassis
- Rear wheel drive
- 540 size motor
- Shock resistant styrol, '50s Pickup style body - plated
- Four friction shocks, not oil filled
- Sealed rear gearbox
- Rear differentials
- Single-speed transmission
- Monster truck type tires 4.5" (115mm) diameter 2.8" (71mm) wide
- One-piece plastic wheels, plated in color
- Tamiya 101BK ESC with reverse
- Front and rear plastic tube bumpers with reverse
- Front swing axle independent suspension and rear rolling
- Servo Saver: Direct mounting to steering servo