This is the 1/12 scale Tamiya XR311 Combat Support Vehicle Kit.
A reissue of a reissue - the XR311 was the original reissue that started it all way back in 2000 - now Tamiya is unleashing this kit again for 2012 (because the release in 2000 was very limited and not available worldwide).
- Duralumin 52S chassis with a natural finish
- Rear wheel drive
- Mabuchi RS540SH brushed motor
- 15 tooth pinion gear
- TEU-104BK ESC with reverse (TAMM4541)
- Torsion bar suspension with all wheels independently sprung, upper and lower H-arms
- Steering: Two equal length tie rods
- Fully enclosed gearbox, may be assembled with one of three different gear ratios
- Injection molded body with camouflage green in color and cockpit details
- Molded white plastic driver figure
- Three-piece plastic wheels, camouflage green in color
- Rubber, all terrain tires
- Non-adjustable camber, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Non-adjustable caster, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
The Tamiya XR311 is a re-release kit that was originally available in 1977. The XR311 was Tamiya's first suspension equipped RC buggy. The 2012 re-release incorporates modern innovations and improvements while maintaining the basic layout of the classic original.
One 1/12 scale Tamiya XR311 Combat Support Vehicle Kit with Tires, Wheels, ESC,
Body, Driver Figure, Motor and Instruction Manual
Radio: 2-channel with high torque steering servo
Battery: 7.2V NiMH stick pack with standard connector
Battery Charger: To match selected battery
Track and maintenance equipment