This is the 1/16 scale Tamiya German Panther Tank Kit.
- Main gun and machine gun firing sounds accompanied by LED muzzle flashes and recoil action
- DMD Control Unit (T-03) and DMD Multi Function Unit (MF-01) control turret rotation, gun elevation, and light and sound action
- Duralumin (aluminum) chassis
- 2.9" (75mm) main gun barrel made of aluminum
- Full operational control including forward, reverse, regular turning pivot turning and turret turning
- Dual gearboxes operate together or individually for realistic tank movement
- Onboard speaker reproduces engine running sounds and two types of starting sounds (electric and crank starter) recorded from an actual Maybach HL230-P30 engine
- Durable torsion bar suspension with new road wheels and sprockets with pre-assembled link tracks for excellent cross-country performance
Tamiya's 1/16 scale Tanks are the ultimate in realistic indulgence, so it’s only natural that they add the famous Panther Type G to their lineup. The Tamiya staff even went to far as to visit the renowned collection of the Musee des Blindes in Saumur, France in order to create the most accurate Panther sounds possible.
One 1/16 scale Tamiya German Panther Tank Kit with motor, DMD Control Unit (T-03), DMD, Multi-Function Unit MF-01, instruction manual, three types of decals
Radio: 4 channel stick system with analog trim, the Futaba 4YF FM system on ground frequency, FUTJ4060-FUTJ4090 will work fine (servos not required, DMD unit plugs directly into receiver)
Battery: 6-cell flat with Tamiya connector
Charger: AC/DC Timed or Peak for 6-cell battery
Building and track equipment