This is the Tamiya F104 Version II Chassis Kit.
The new Tamiya F104 version II chassis incorporates a Pivot Ball Link Rear Suspension (PBLR) like the one found on the RM-01 chassis. When compared to the previous 3-point T-bar rear suspension system, this new setup enables more precise adjustments of the chassis' pitch and roll characteristics.
Furthermore, the PBLR suspension system features a center pivot ball, an aluminum pitch damper to temper chassis pitch movement, and an aluminum roll damper and side links to better control chassis roll. The new layout also increases overall traction and provides superior high speed cornering ability. The proven Tamiya F104 front suspension remains intact, which features king pin coil springs for the suspension set up.
Requires: 7.2 battery, charger, polycarbonate paint, radio gear, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body set, motor, and esc
Scale: 1/10 scale
Construction type: assembly kit
Terrain use: on-road
- Drive-train: 2WD
- Drive type: pinion to spur gear
- Drive line: solid axle
- Differential type: ball pressure plate
- Suspension: PBLR (Pivot Ball Link Rear Suspension)
- Steering mechanism: direct servo
- Shock damper: oil-filled damper
- Shock damper material: aluminum
- Motor type: not included
- Bearings: shielded ball bearing
- Chassis material: carbon fiber plate
- 3.0 mm carbon chassis