This is the Tamiya Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri 4WD 1/10 Electric On Road Car, on the TT02 Chassis.
The Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri Gr.5 Wurth has just joined the ever growing selection of iconic race and sports cars offered on the easy to assemble Tamiya TT-02 chassis. The car was the result of the tie-up between Ford and the legendary Zakspeed racing team. The Ford Zakspeed Turbo Capri achieved excellent results throughout its racing career, the highlight being in the 1981 season when it blew away its rivals.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on their TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01, and incorporates many new features which make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. Tamiya’s TT-02 chassis performs well, and its cornering ability and overall speed have been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market.
In addition to the Tamiya TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
2-channel radio gear
7.2 battery and charger
Polycarbonate safe paint
- Includes window masking seal for easy painting
- Symmetrical suspension components
- Brake disc shaped wheel hubs
- Battery compartment compatible with square shaped batteries
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor
- Easy to build entry level kit
- Highly detailed body with vinyl stickers
- Beveled main chassis for improved cornering clearance
- Compatible with 380-size motors
- Separate parts are included to depict light cases and rear wing