Tamiya Lunch Box Van with 540 motor
Electronic speed control
10 tooth pinion gear
50 tooth spur gear and instructions
Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servo
Radio Batteries: (8) AA size
Battery: 6-cell flat pack
Charger: 6-cell battery charger. Misc.
Items: Building and track equipment
Comments: For Replacement Ball Bearings use: Qty. Size Location Bearing Set Qty. (1) 5 x 8mm counter gear. (13) 5 x 11mm wheels and gearbox.
- Chassis: ABS bathtub type
- Drive: Rear wheel drive Motor 540 size
- Body: Shock resistant styrol, full-size van style
- Shocks: Four friction, not oil filled
- Gearbox: Sealed rear
- Differentials: Rear
- Transmission: Single-speed
- Tires: Monster truck type 4.5" (115mm) diameter 2.8" (71mm) wide
- Wheels: One-piece plastic, yellow in color
- Speed Control: Tamiya 101BK electronic speed control with reverse TAM 3194.
- Bumpers: Front and rear plastic tube
- Suspension: Front swing axle independent & rear rolling rigid type
- Servo Saver: Direct mounting to steering servo
Length: 15.2" (385mm)
Width: 11.4" (290mm)
Height: 8.9" (225mm)
Weight: 3.5lbs (1600g)(approx.)
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
i was hesitant to buy this kit since some website claim they have it in stock but actually not. RC Planet says its in stock and yes it is. they send the box the next day and got it after 2 days. i like their service that i bought another kit (blackfoot)
The Lunchbox is a Tamiya classic with a bullet-proof gearbox; a BLAST to drive. Easy build and very quick to paint. Buy one now, you won't regret it.