This is the Tamiya Porsche 911 Carrera 4WD 1/10 Electric On Road Car, on the TT02 Chassis.Features:
- Easy to build entry level kit
- Highly detailed body with vinyl stickers
- Beveled main chassis for improved cornering clearance
- Compatible with 380-size motors
- Separate parts are included to depict side mirror.
- Includes window masking seal for easy painting
- Symmetrical suspension components
- Brake disc shaped wheel hubs
- Battery compartment compatible with square shaped batteries
- Includes RS-540 Torque-Tuned Motor
- New features make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn
The Porsche 911 Carrera RSR now joins the Tamiya TT-02 chassis touring car entry level line-up! The Porsche 911 Carrera is a legendary Group 4 car, featuring a body weighing in at just 900kg with a 300hp-plus horizontally opposed 6-cylinder engine. The Porsche 911 Carrera still holds a place in automotive enthusiast's hearts today, thanks to its exploits with racing teams the world over. In 1973, the year of its release, the Carrera won the European GT Championship, plus the renowned 24 Hours of Daytona and 12 Hours of Sebring races.
Tamiya has faithfully reproduced this sleek racing machine in 1/10 scale on their TT-02 entry level touring car chassis. The TT-02 chassis platform is the successor to the TT-01, and incorporates many new features which make it even easier for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. Tamiya’s TT-02 chassis performs well, and its cornering ability and overall speed have been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market.
In addition to the Tamiya TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Ho-Up-Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
2-channel radio gear
7.2 battery and charger
Polycarbonate safe paint