This is the Tamiya RC TRF417WX Chassis Kit. The all new TRF417WX edition kit brings enhancements used during the IFMAR ISTC world championship to customers around the world who choose to race the best touring car platform on the planet.
The MACH Circuit in Heemstede, Netherlands played host to the seventh biennial IFMAR ISTC World Championships from July 26th-28th. Of course, Tamiya Racing Factory (TRF) was in the heat of the action and when all was said and done, TRF driver Jilles Groskamp and his TRF417X were crowned champion. Not only was this Tamiya's third consecutive victory at this prestigious event, it also brought its total IFMAR touring car title count to five (2002, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2012).
One Tamiya RC TRF417WX Chassis Kit
7.2 battery and charger, Radio gear, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body set, motor, esc
- Newly-designed one-piece aluminum servo mount is secured to the chassis by one side (inner side) only so as to not jeopardize chassis flexibility
- Front and rear carbon fiber damper stays (3.5mm thick) have redefined damper attachment positions
- Rear gear differential features steel diff joints and swing shaft protectors
- Newly designed carbon fiber upper (2.0mm thick) and lower (2.25mm thick) decks feature refined shapes to provide optimum roll flexibility
- Newly-designed aeration dampers help maximize traction
- Front direct coupling is equipped with steel cup joints and coupled with Double-Cardan drive shafts to provide efficient, smooth power transfer