This is the Tamiya Special Orange Edition of the Scania R470 Highline Tractor Truck. The ABS plastic body pieces that normally come in white are pre-painted in Metallic Orange for this special edition.Features:
- Aerodynamic body is precisely reproduced with ABS plastic and the front grill features mesh material
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross members.
- Assembly type 3-speed transmission: Separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels
- A wide variety of Tractor Truck Option Parts are available for you to further customize your machine
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline, featuring pre-painted orange parts
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck
- Kit-included coupler enables use of any of Tamiya's currently available 1/14 scale trailers
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers
The Tamiya Scania develops, manufactures and sells trucks with a gross vehicle weight of more than 16 tons intended for local, long-distance haulage, and regional distribution of goods, as well as construction haulage. Scania trucks are widely seen on European roads along with other manufactures such as MAN and Mercedes.
This Tamiya semi-truck faithfully captures the R470 Highline variant in every detail, including a working hitch for Tamiya’s trailer accessories and a working 3-speed transmission.Requires:
7.2 battery and charger
4-channel radio gear
Electronic Speed Control