This is the 1/10th Electric Powered, radio control, 4WD. #160; Tamiya Schnitzer BWM M3 Sport, on-road, car kit.
Tamiya Schnitzer BWM M3 chassis with friction type shocks
Electronic speed control
19 tooth pinion gear
61 spur gear
Radio: 2-Channel with 1 Servos.
Radio Batteries: 8 AA size
Battery: 6-cell stick pack with standard connector.
Charger: AC/DC timed or peak for 6-cell battery.
Paint: Lexan compatible paint
Misc. Items: building and track equipment
- Camber Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable.
- Steering Tie Rods: Fixed non-adjustable.
- Steering: Bell-crank type
- Chassis: Plastic tube, TT-01
- Drive: Four wheel drive
- Motor: 540 stock motor
- Full metal and plastic bushing kit
- Shocks: Friction, plastic
- Gearbox: Closed, front & rear
- Differentials: Bevel gear
- Transmission: Single- speed
- Tires: 2-1/2 slick, rubber compound
- Wheels: Mesh, 1.9", white
- Speed Control: Electronic
- Bumpers: Front foam bumper
- Suspension: Fixed non-adjustable
Vehicle-Length: 17-1/2" (445mm)Width: 7-9/16" (192mm)Height: 4-7/8" (123mm)Wheelbase: 10-1/2" (266mm)Front Track: 7-1/2" (190mm)Rear Track: 7-1/2" (190mm)Ground Clearance: 1/4" (6mm)Tires: Front: 2-1/2"x1-7/8" (64mm x 42mm).Rear: 2-1/2"x1-7/8" (64mm x 42mm)Body:Length: 17-1/2" (445mm). Width: 7-9/16" (192mm) at rear wheels (widest point). 7-9/16" (192mm) behind from wheels (thinnest point). Height: 4-3/4" (120mm)
Review Summary (Based on 3 Reviews)
This was a fun little car to build, and I enjoyed putting together the suspension and drivetrain portions. It is a good platform to improve upon, and there are plenty of hopup parts available for the chaises.
This was a blast to build. The car runs great and is fun to drive.