This is the Tamiya TRF418 1/10 Scale 4WD On-Road Chassis Kit. The all new Tamiya TRF418 racing chassis is the successor to their TRF417 chassis series, which has served TRF magnificently since its 2010 debut, securing the elite team many race victories- including a third IFMAR ISTC World Championships in a row and unprecedented fifth overall.Features:
- Center bulkhead is separate from upper deck, optimizing chassis roll characteristics
- A weight reduction of 2g has been achieved with a lighter direct coupling
- New steering arms offer a more linear steering feel
- New complete redesign from the TRF417 series
- Front and rear lower bulkheads feature identical design, while upper arms have an optimal attachment angle
- Features redesigned front/rear suspension arms with attachment points in dedicated racing positions only
- Newly-designed stabilizers are now attached using ball connectors
- Includes a 20T pinion gear for a secondary gear reduction ratio of 1.85 (minimizing speed loss when throttle is disengaged.)
Tamiya’s TRF418 is set to take touring car racing to the next level with the much anticipated 2014 IFMAR world Championship on the horizon! The TRF418 represents the first complete overhaul that Tamiya's top racing chassis has undergone in over three years.
Honed through countless tests using cutting-edge power sources, tires, and thanks to the feedback of TRF works drivers Marc Rheinard, Viktor Wilck and of course reigning World Champion Jilles Groskamp, the chassis boasts an almost 100 percent new design. Tamiya is constantly pushing the limits of RC racing technology in an effort to stay ahead of the pack and secure the TRF team's sixth title, and their TRF418 promises to be another Tamiya success story.
7.2 battery and charger
2-channel radio gear
Wheels, tires, body set, motor, esc
Polycarbonate safe paint
Note: The North American release of the TRF418 will include the following bonus parts. These bonus parts will only be available in kits during the initial launch date of December 2013. Kits produced after the December date will not include the bonus parts.
Damper Springs - soft & hard, 2pcs. each
Soft Stabilizer Rods- front & rear, 1pc. each
1 additional set of Suspension Arms - enough to kit out the chassis
1 additional set of Front Uprights - enough to kit out the chassis
1 additional set of Rear Uprights - enough to kit out the chassis