This is the Tamiya Tyrrell P34, the only 6-wheeled F1 race car ever to compete in the history of F1, caused a lot of fanfare and controversy when it was introduced in 1976. This is a 1/10 R/C assembly kit model of the Tyrrell P34 which raced at the 1977 Monaco GP, which had a different rear wing and engine cover than the car which raced at the Japanese GP.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- P34 Tyrell body is made out durable polycarbonate material.
- Stickers are included to depict team drivers Jody Scheckter's No.3 and Patrick Depailler's No.4 cars.
- High performance direct drive 2WD chassis comes equipped with a half double deck frame with 1.5mm thick upper and 2.5mm thick lower FRP plates.
- Kingpin coil spring front suspension.
- Links control the front 4-wheel independent suspension.
- One servo controls all four front wheels.
- The rear suspension features a rigid T-bar suspension with a coil spring and friction plate.
- Front and rear foam tires included.
- 540-J brushed motor included
Polycarbonate paint to complete assembly.
8 x AA batteries