This is the 1/10 scale Wild Willy 2 from Tamiya. It's the 2nd generation Wild Willy, similar to its predecessor in body style only!Features:
- 3-Step Forward, 1-Step Reverse Mechanical Speed Control
- 4 Wheel Independent Suspension w/4 Coil-Over Shocks
- Pre-Assembled Gearbox with GEAR differential
- Oversized V-tread tires pre-mounted unto Chrome wheels
- Wheelie Bar, short wheelbase and rear-mounted battery for Dynamic Stunt Action
- Plastic Bushings: To hop up to bearings, customer will need 16-5x11mm
- Bearings: Order 1-DTXC1549 and 3-DTXC1553.
- 540 Size Motor
One Willy's Jeep Body (Molded in Olive Drab color), Four Tires premounted to Chrome Wheels, One Driver Figure, One Decal Sheet, One Pre-Assembled Gearbox w/ Differential, One 540 size motor, Pre-mounted to Gearbox, and One Instruction BookletRequires:
2-Channel Radio, 6-Cell Battery, Charger, and paint.
Length: 12.8" (325mm)
Width: 10.7" (272mm)
Height: 10.6" (270mm)
Weight: 3.8lbs (1710g)
Wheels: 1.9" diameter x 2.25" wide (a very unique size)