This is the Team Losi Racing 22 2.0 1/10 Scale 2WD Buggy Race Kit. The (R)Evolution continues with the Team Losi Racing 22 2.0 Buggy.
Combining easier-to-drive handling characteristics, unique design
elements, and the exceptional durability that the platform is known for
the 22 2.0 continues to demonstrate that Engineering Wins.
- Treaded King Pins and Outer Hinge Pins
- Steering Rack with Ackermann Adjustment
- Titanium Carbo Nitride (TiCN) Coated Shock Shafts and Hinge Pins
- Aluminum Rear Camber Block
- Inside Shock Mounting Location
- Adjustable CVA Offset
- Updated Differential
- All Metric Hardware
- Spindle and Caster Block with Revised Geometry
- Aluminum Front Pivot
- Aluminum Ball Stud Spacers Throughout
- Adjustable Hard-Mount Battery Holder
- Revised Rear Hub Carrier with Additional Clearance
- Gen 2 Shocks with Machined Plastics and X-Ring Seals
- 2.5mm Hard Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- HDS Slipper with Octagonal Design
The Team Losi Racing 22 2.0 buggy is an evolution of the visionary 1/10-scale platform that captured wins at the Spektrum Race, ROAR National Championships, and Reedy Race of Champions the year it was introduced. Like its predecessor, it was designed and engineered to take full advantage of high-output brushless power systems and includes hardware for both rear- or mid-motor chassis configurations. To this race-winning formula it brings updates to the suspension geometry, shocks and diff that make the Team Losi Racing 22 2.0 even easier to drive fast.
Taking the winning platform of the Team Losi Racing 22 to the next level wasn't easy but the 22 2.0 is a worthy successor. Team Losi Racing’s 22 2.0 buggy features a refined front suspension geometry, making it even easier to drive fast.
The shock shafts, hinge pins, and king pins all feature improved Titanium Carbo-Nitride coating for better wear characteristics and reduced friction. The shocks themselves have been updated with low-friction X-Ring seals, bleeder shock caps, and machined pistons for the most-consistent, smoothest shocks ever produced by Team Losi Racing.
Additionally the TLR 22 2.0 also includes some of the top hop-up parts from the 22 as standard items including an aluminum rear camber block, aluminum rear wheel hexes, and aluminum shim kit.
ESC and Motor
Battery and Charger