This is the 1/10 scale Tekin 25.5 RPM Redline Sensored Brushless Motor.Features:
- Rebuildable Design
- Adjustable Timing
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- High RPM precision bearings
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
Tekin's second generation of motors carries forward the engineering principles and performance benchmarks set by the original Tekin Redline name. The Gen2 Redline Sensored Motor incorporates the latest and greatest technology advancements in brushless motor design and manufacturing, providing you with the torque and RPMs you want, when you need it. On Road or Off, Tekin's Gen2 Sensored motors handle your demands and deliver smooth power across all RPMs.
With the Gen2’s advancement comes the Tekin Redline Gen2 RPM series of motors. The Tekin RPM motors have been modified to give you that little bit of extra edge needed in stock racing competition. Not only do the RPM versions offer a higher overall RPM output, but they’re also lighter than their Gen2 counterparts. Specifically designed for 1/10, 1S LiPo and stock racing, the Gen2 RPM motors give you the edge over the competition.
Weight: 6.3oz (180g)
Shaft Dimensions: 3.15x15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm/1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm/2.03"