This is the 1/10 scale Tekin 13.5 RPM Redline Gen2 Sensored Brushless Motor.Features:
- Adjustable Timing
- Rebuildable Design
- High RPM precision bearings
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
Tekin's second generation of motors carries forward the engineering principles and performance benchmarks set by the original Tekin Redline name. The Gen2 Redline Sensored Motor incorporates the latest and greatest technology advancements in brushless motor design and manufacturing, providing you with the torque and RPMs you want, when you need it. On Road or Off, Tekin's Gen2 Sensored motors handle your demands and deliver smooth power across all RPMs.
With the Gen2’s advancement comes the Tekin Redline Gen2 RPM series of motors. The Tekin RPM motors have been modified to give you that little bit of extra edge needed in stock racing competition. Not only do the RPM versions offer a higher overall RPM output, but they’re also lighter than their Gen2 counterparts. Specifically designed for 1/12, 1S LiPo and stock racing, the Gen2 RPM motors give you the edge over the competition.
Weight: 6.2oz (177g)
Shaft Dimensions: 5 x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm / 2.03"