This is the 1/10 scale Tekin 5 Redline Gen2 Sensored Brushless Motor.Features:
- Adjustable Timing
- Rebuildable Design
- High RPM precision bearings
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
Tekin's second generation of motors carries forward the engineering principles and performance benchmarks set by the original Tekin Redline name. The Gen2 Redline Sensored Motor incorporates the latest and greatest technology advancements in brushless motor design and manufacturing, providing you with the torque and RPMs you want, when you need it. On Road or Off, Tekin's Gen2 Sensored motors handle your demands and deliver smooth power across all RPMs.
The Gen2 modified group of motors carry significant changes and are tuned specifically for modified racing. The 10.5 through 6.5 turn motors all come standard with a 13mm rotor and the 5.5 through 2.5 turn are equipped with a 13mm High Torque rotor, providing the horsepower needed in modified racing.
Weight: 6.3oz (180g)
Shaft Dimensions: 5 x 15.3mm
Motor Diameter: 35.85mm / 1.40"
Motor Length: 51.8mm / 2.03"