This is the Tekno RC M6 Driveshafts and Lightened Outdrives. These Driveshafts and Lightened Outdrives are compatible with the Losi SCTE and TEN-T.Features:
- Stronger than stock driveshafts. They will last longer and require less maintenance.
- Increased steering angle, smoother steering response.
- 'Big Ball' shaft design for smoother suspension action and better outdrive clearance
- Lightened outdrives and stub axles
- All hardened steel construction
- Completely rebuildable
- Track tested
- This time, Tekno RC brings you the most efficient and most durable driveshafts available for the Losi SCTE and TEN-T
Tekno RC started with new 'Big Ball' shafts; the bigger ball on the end provides smoother suspension action and prevents the axle from hitting the outdrives on full compression. This required them to design some new outdrives as well - no problem. They’re hardened for durability and ultra light for the best acceleration.
But Tekno RC didn't stop there; they made new stub axles too. The new stub axles allow for more steering angle while being smoother (much more efficient) than the stock units at any angle. This means they won't bind at full steering lock. They’re also made from the same material as their other driveshafts which means they will last far longer than the stock units.Note:
These driveshafts are not compatible with the stock driveshaft parts (i.e. you can't use Tekno RC shafts and the stock outdrives for example).Each package contains 1 pair of driveshafts. You need 2 pairs to complete the vehicle.