Performance has gone ballistic with the latest Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 V2. Tons of impressive features have been added to create the ultimate 3D machine in its category: lightweight Carbon and Aluminum main frame, full metal rotor head, lightweight 3D paddles, carbon fin, reinforced main shaft and a totally-redesigned fiberglass canopy and much, much more!
The Mini Titan E325 V2 also comes equipped with radically longer rotor grips and rigid hub for generating additional lift and awesome responsiveness, even when flown under standard-size blades.
- Control System: 120Âº eCCPM, utilizing three servos working together for the main control of the aileron, elevator and collective pitch, bell-hiller mixing ratio can be changed for different flying styles
- Rotor Head: Full metal CNC construction with one-piece machined aluminum mast block/servo mount
- Main Frame: Two-piece 0.06" (1.5mm) thick reinforced carbon
- Paddles: Lightweight 0.15oz (4.4g), for 3D performance
- Tail Boom: Aluminum
- Tail Assembly: Belt driven with metal tail drive gears and pulleys combined for improved tail rotor control
- Main Blades: Carbon fiber, 12.8" (325mm) in length
- Battery Tray: Molded plastic, high positioned for better aerobatics
- Canopy: Pre-painted FRP (fiber reinforced plastic construction)
- Landing Gear: Molded one-piece, black in color
- Main Gear: Plastic construction, 150 tooth
And to top it off, its roll rate is exponentially faster than any other 450-size helis thanks to a lower blade-to-ground height, a high-positioned battery tray and motor mount design keeping CG much closer to the main rotor disc.
The â“Pendulum" effect is reduced to a minimum making the Mini Titan E325 V2 a much more stable platform. The longer grips and hub brings extremely crisp and accurate pitch response.
With the Mini Titan E325 V2 machine, 3D pilots can finally get their hands on a totally aggressive performer; the best power-to-weight and the widest adjustable mixing ratio among any 450-class helis.
Includes: One Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 V2 3D Heli, with Main Blades, Canopy, Body, Foam Blade Holder, Decal Sheet, Instruction Manual, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and 2.5mm hex wrenches to assemble the kit
Radio System: 6ch heli with receiver, three mini standard servos, one high-torque mini rudder servo
Battery: 11.1V LiPo, at least 2000mAh (GPMP0406) NOTE if using this battery, cut the bullet connectors from the ESC and solder on
Dean's Ultra Male connectors (WSDM1302) to mate with this battery
Gyro: Heading lock
Battery Charger: LiPo compatible
Building and field equipment