This is the Thunder Tiger XT Sparrowhawk 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Truck with a Red Painted Body included.
Thunder Tiger SPARROWHAWK XT sets the standard in1/10 scale 4WD electric stadium, and takes aim at giving bashers out there the fastest and most affordable electric stadium racer ever.
The XT is designed with the same wide-width suspension and 4-wheel drive capability as the TOMAHAWK ST, but the XT’s drivability totally out-performs all of its electric competitors. The XT sports a new look and delivers much more power with its Super Sports 19-Turn 550 type modified motor, high-power forward / reverse / brake Veloci RS ESC and an externally adjustable dual-pad slipper clutch for transferring power to the ground more efficiently and effectively.
The XT’s extended battery tray allows for better flexibly and more muscular power systems than ever. Equipped with a battery pack of up to 8.4V (not included), the XT throws a wicked bottom-end torque for amazing launches, rock-fast accelerations and extended run times than with a regular 7.2V battery.
The XT is built tough for rough and tumble play and immediately adds to your racing edge with its full sets of ball bearing, a fully adjustable suspension, 4 sets of oil-filled shocks, a reinforced dual-deck layout composite chassis and the heavy-duty steel CVAs.
Its speed, durability, and versatility enable the XT to go where other electric 4WD stadium trucks wouldn’t dare.
One Thunder Tiger XT Sparrowhawk 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Off-Road Truck with a Red Painted Body, 2.4GHz Radio, 550 Motor, ESC, Tires, Foam Inserts, Wheels,and an Instruction Manual
AA Batteries: Eight for transmitter
Battery: NiMH 7.2V 6-cell stick pack with standard connector
Battery Charger: Peak type recommended
Building and track equipment
- Chassis: Plastic bathtub type with countersunk battery tray
- Drive: Four wheel steel universal drive shafts
- Motor: Thunder Tiger 19 turn 550 size
- Pinion Gear: 48 pitch 20 tooth metal
- Spur Gear 72 tooth composite
- Motor Mount: Cast aluminum
- ESC: Velociti RS with Kyosho type connector
- Radio: Ace Cougar 3-channel 2.4GHz IFHSS with standard size and
- torque steering servo, transmitter has charge jack
- Differentials: Bevel steel gears
- Steering: Ball bearing equipped bellcrank type with servo saver
- Shocks: Composite body, oil filled
- Body: Trimmed and painted with red color scheme
- Wheels: Black plastic 2" (51mm) wide, 2.2" (56mm) diameter
- Tires: Pin spike with X's in the middle 2" (51mm) wide, 2.2" (56mm) inner diameter, 3.9" (100mm) outer diameter
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Suspension: Wishbone type with long racing suspension arms
- Caster: Non-adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Non-adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
- Warranty: Thunder Tiger guarantees this truck to be free from defects in both material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover any components damaged by use or modification. A part or parts missing from the kit must be reported within 60 days of purchase. No part or parts will be sent under warranty without proof of purchase
Length: 17.12" (435mm)
Width: 13.03" (331mm)
Height: 6.49" (165mm)
Ground Clearance: 1.33" (28mm)
Gear Ratio: 11.08:1
Weight: 3.66lbs (1660g) approximately, without battery
Wheelbase: 11.33" (288mm)
Tread: 10.90" (277mm) distance between center of tires side-to-side
Length: 14.2" (362mm)
Width: 5.7" (145mm)
Height: 4" (103mm)