This is the Top Flite Mini Contender EP ARF Sport Airplane. This airplane is perfect for first time low wing pilots.
- Made of balsa and plywood
- One-piece wing design
- Dual servo aileron control, allows for flaperon mixing and precise control during aerobatics
- Top Flite Monokote covering
- Clear ABS canopy
- Prebent wire landing gear with 1.3" (34mm) diameter foam wheels, steerable nose gear
- White plastic spinner, 1.5" (35.7mm) diameter
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): Top Flite Models guarantees this kit to be free of defects in material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The original Top Flite Contender made its debut over 40 years ago and ever since, thousands of pilots have honed their skills flying this classic aerobat. An ultra-thick airfoil allows an ultra-wide flight envelope, so it’s just as adept at slow and steady flight as it is wild, full-throttle aerobatics.
One Top Flite Mini Contender EP ARF Sport Airplane with prebuilt wing, fuselage and tail sections, landing gear, spinner, decals and instruction manual
Radio: At least four channels
Servos: Four micro
Y-Harness: One 6" (152mm) for aileron servos
Servo Extensions: Four 6" (152mm)
Motor: .10 size brushless outrunner
Electronic Speed Control: 25A
LiPo Battery: 11.1V (3S) 1800-2200mAh
Battery Charger: For selected LiPo battery
Propeller: 9x6 electric
Building and field equipment
Note: Pilot figure is not included