This is the 1/16 scale Traxxas E-Revo 4WD Monster Truck RTR with a TQ 2.4GHz Radio, XL-2.5 Waterproof ESC, and Titan 12T Modified Motor included. Traxxas has set the standard for performance, power, and innovation. All of the capability and quality that you’ve come to expect from Traxxas is now available in 1/16 scale with the all new E-Revo.
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
- TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage
- XL-2.5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Programmable with three drive profiles: Sport Mode – Fwd / Brake / Rev, Race Mode – Fwd / Brake, and Training Mode – 50% Fwd / Brake / 50% Rev
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- High-capacity heat sink
- Easy installation in Traxxas models
- Innovative waterproof design
- Fully-proportional forward, reverse, and braking control
- Multi-color LED
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Micro Steering Servo
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials—an industry first in 1/16 scale
- Heavy-duty CV-style driveshafts
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Extended-wheelbase rear suspension arms (+10mm)
- Threaded-body, oil-filled shocks permit fast, precise preload adjustments and deliver smooth, consistent damping
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Quick-release battery doors for fast pack changes
- Black-chrome Gemini wheels
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Titan 12T Modified Motor
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Installed Long Travel Rockers for maximum suspension articulation
- Rocker-actuated shocks provide true progressive damping and spring rates
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Integrated battery compartments with intake and exit cooling vents
- Pre-glued Talon Tires with foam inserts
At 14 inches long, the 1/16 scale E-Revo is about half the size of the 1/10-scale version. But don't call the Revo a "mini"—this is a whole new category of R/C fun and performance that no mere mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the eight-time National Champion Traxxas Revo, high-torque Titan 550 power, and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
No detail was overlooked in Traxxas’ mission to bring all of the durability, capability, and excitement of Traxxas' award-winning models to 1/16 scale for affordable, fast R/C fun. The 1/16 scale Traxxas E-Revo is built on the track-proven, race-winning innovation of the Revo and E-Revo models. The standard-bearer of design excellence, the E-Revo's F1-inspired, rocker-actuated suspension has been expertly adapted to 1/16 scale with all its performance and functionality intact, right down to the threaded-body, oil-filled GTR shocks. This superior technology provides the performance, capability, and tuning functions at the absolute pinnacle of truck design.
The E-Revo’s electronics and suspension are fully integrated into the semi-monocoque chassis design that first stunned the world when it debuted with the E-Revo. Intricately molded as a single piece, the chassis balances weight and strength, aesthetics and function, performance and convenience to far surpass the standards of the "mini" category. In 1/16 scale, it’s an even more impressive achievement of performance optimization and packaging that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control.
Leave it to Traxxas to put the huge torque of the Titan 550 motor into the 1/16 scale E-Revo for unstoppable climbing, roosting, monster performance! The Titan modified motor wass designed for exciting mod-motor power output with long-lasting performance. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The XL-2.5 Electronic Speed Control offers EZ-Set one-button setup, high current handling, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low voltage detection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC.
With the included TQ 2.4GHz radio system, you simply switch on and drive. There aren’t any frequencies or channels to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ’s sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage and its ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving.
Now a hallmark of Traxxas vehicles, the 1/16 scale E-Revo is the latest model to be equipped with fully waterproof electronics to keep the fun rolling in mud, water, and snow while lesser cars stay on the bench. The patent-pending sealed receiver box houses Traxxas' 2.4GHz receiver and can accept aftermarket receivers as well, without compromising the 1/16 models' waterproof properties. The included high-torque, digital micro servo and XL-2.5 electronic speed control are sealed against the elements giving you complete freedom to go places other cars wouldn't dare to venture.
The 1/16 Traxxas E-Revo comes fully assembled with a Titan 550 motor, XL-2.5 electronic speed control, TQ 2.4 GHz radio system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the 1/16 scale E-Revo truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of Traxxas vehicles, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run.
One Traxxas E-Revo Racing Monster Truck RTR with a 2.4GHz radio, ESC, 550 motor, painted body, 6-cell battery, 110V charger, and an instruction manual
Four AA Batteries for the transmitter