This is Traxxas’ brand new LaTrax 1/18 Scale Electric 4WD Rally Car. The LaTrax 1/18 Scale Rally incorporates performance and precision into a compact and unbelievably affordable model that is ready for fun in an instant and can go with you anywhere. The Traxxas LaTrax Rally comes fully assembled and Ready-to-Race (RTR), with everything you need included in one easy package.
- 6 Volt (5-cell) 1200mAh NiMh rechargeable battery (removable)
- 4 Traxxas “AA” alkaline batteries
- Powerful 370 size motor
- Full-size, hobby-class wheel radio
- Fully independent suspension
- Tough materials resist impacts for hours of driving fun
- 1 Reliable front and rear gear differentials
- Foam front bumper absorbs impacts
- Skill Level 1 makes it easy and fun for everyone
- High-speed fun on carpet, asphalt, concrete, and hard packed dirt
- Tough, rally-inspired body design with cutting edge graphics
- Impact-absorbing foam front bumper
- Innovative all-weather design
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Smooth, high-frequency operation
- Full-time 4WD
- Front C-hub design with universal driveshafts
- Coil-over shocks with variable mounting positions
- Fiber-composite chassis
- Quick-release battery hold-down for fast battery pack changes
- Low battery indicator
- Distinctive, ergonomic, contour grip
- Fully assembled, Ready-To-Race, everything is included
- AC battery charger
- Fully proportional Forward/Brake/Reverse electronic speed control
- Long range 2.4 GHz radio system
- 4-Wheel drive traction and control
- Coil-over shock absorbers
- Available in 4 colors (red, yellow, blue, green)
- Waterproof steering servo and All-Weather Electronics allow driving through puddles, ice, slush, and so on
- All parts are available for replacement for years of driving fun
- Pre-glued, low-profile slick tires mounted on white, 12-spoke rally wheels
- Adjustable-height body mounts
- Programmable with three drive profiles: Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse, Race Mode – Forward / Brake, and Training Mode – 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse
- Multi-color LED
- Efficient, low-loss MOSFET design
- Weather-sealed receiver box
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Rear axle carrier with universal driveshafts
- 4-wheel fully independent suspension
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Electronic steering trim controls
- Internal antenna
- Award-winning Traxxas support and parts availability
The LaTrax’s all-wheel drive, powerful motor and fully independent suspension immediately transforms the world beneath your feet into a race track. Offices, sidewalks, malls, and playgrounds easily become the site for your next racing challenge. Plus, long run times and the highly dependable 2.4GHz radio system extend your playtime. The Traxxas LaTrax Rally was built to last, protected by world-class Traxxas support, 100% parts availability, and the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
LaTrax was founded in 1974 by Jim Jenkins, father of the present day Traxxas owner and CEO, Mike Jenkins. The LaTrax Company was a successful innovator and pioneer in radio control during the seventies. LaTrax built fully assembled, high-performance, ready-to-run models with easy-to-use wheel radios and digital-proportional control…an extremely unique feature at the time. LaTrax models were affordable and widely available to a large range of enthusiastic consumers.
Today, LaTrax is powered by Traxxas and is staying true to its heritage by offering fun, high-quality radio-controlled models that are backed by world-class Traxxas customer support, and priced under $200. LaTrax delivers the perfect combination of leading performance, great value, ease of use, and award-winning support that make radio control fun for everybody.
Designed and engineered for the new LaTrax, the all-weather ESC (electronic speed control) is completely waterproof for R/C driving fun in all conditions. This high-performance ESC comes packed with impressive specifications to ensure the highest level of support and quality, including the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty.
For racing fun on all types of surfaces, the slick tires come molded in a specially-formulated soft compound that provides you with the perfect blend of grip and slip to drift through turns and shred the straights. The tires are factory-glued to 12-spoke, 1.7" (43 mm) Rally wheels for a truly authentic look.
The Traxxas LaTrax Rally's exclusive body design features a muscular, aggressive shape wrapped in beautiful custom graphics; absolutely no painting required! The rugged molded material withstands impacts and maintains its great looks over time. The decals come pre-applied to get you driving just minutes out of the box.
The LaTrax comes fully assembled and Ready-To-Run (RTR) with an included 6-volt NiMH battery. This durable NiMH pack features 18-gauge wires, heavy-duty construction, and a Molex connector for long run times between charges and consistent power delivery. A convenient wall charger also comes included. Everything you need to power-up is in the box, even 4 AA Alkaline batteries!
The LaTrax's 3-channel micro receiver uses 2.4GHz technology for dependable performance and long range. The radio system automatically finds an open channel so you’ll never have to worry about changing frequency crystals or radio conflicts with your friends. The receiver is fully protected from the elements by a weather-sealed receiver box. It is also protected with full support and the Lifetime Electronics Warranty from Traxxas.
One Traxxas LaTrax 1/18 Scale Electric 4WD Rally Car (Brushed) with 2.4Ghz radio system, 370 motor, waterproof, all-weather electronics, 6.0V 5-cell NiMH battery and charger, and painted body.