This is the Traxxas LaTrax Alias RTF Quadcopter with a 2.4GHz radio system, 650mAh LiPo battery, and a single USB-powered charger included. The LaTrax Alias features a clean-sheet design that focuses on the design elements and performance that make flying (and learning to fly) fun.
Traxxas’ first mission was durability; the LaTrax Alias was built around a unique molded-composite frame that was combined with clever high-tech construction to make it virtually indestructible and extremely light. Your flying fun goes on and on without worrying about breakage from crash damage.
Fun always comes from having more power so the LaTrax Alias comes equipped with motors that are 50 percent more powerful than standard quadcopter motors. A completely new flight control system was developed, which provides unmatched 6-axis stability that works in the background without impacting speed or performance. In other words, it acts like a virtual spring that snaps the Alias back to level controlled flight- no matter what situation you find yourself in. New pilots can fly faster and perform stunning aerobatic maneuvers sooner than they ever thought possible with the its unique flight control system.
Superior visibility has been enhanced by special high intensity LED optics, which clearly defines the shape of the LaTrax Alias and can be seen from below or above. The lights are so colorful and blight that the Alias makes a whole new world of night flight possible.
The Traxxas LaTrax Alias was uniquely designed and engineered to satisfy the needs of both experienced pilots who want a fun and relaxing way to sharpen their skills and new pilots who want to experience the fun of flying.
One Traxxas LaTrax Alias RTF Quadcopter with a 2.4GHz Transmitter, 3.7 Volt LiPo Battery, High-Output USB Powered Fast Charger, AAA Alkaline Batteries, Spare Blades, Hex Wrench, and Accessory Gimbal Sticks
Blade Circle: 14.78" (375.30mm)
Rotor Diameter: 5.51" (140.00mm)
Rotor Center Distance Diagonal: 9.25" (235.00mm)
Rotor Hub Distance Vertical: 6.54" (166.20mm)
Width: 12.07" (306.50mm)
Overall Height: 1.69" (42.90mm)
Ground Clearance: 0.47" (11.90mm)
Overall Flight Weight (with Battery): 3.53 oz (100g)
Flight System: Auto-Leveling Six-Axis
Radio System: 2.4GHz 6-channel Multi-mode
Main Frame Structure/Material: Molded Composite
Gear Ratio: 11:78
Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Battery Voltage: 3.7V
Battery Capacity: 650mAh
Battery Discharge Rating: 20C
Battery Charger Rate: 1000mA (high), 500mA (low)
Flight Time: Up to 15 Minutes
Motor Type: Brushed, Coreless
Skill Level: 1
- Fast and fun!
- Available in four colors: Green, Orange, Red, and Blue
- Multiple flight modes for first-time fliers to expert pilots
- Perform one-button flips, rolls, and twists in Fast mode
- Four high-output motors - 50% more power than standard motors
- High-Output USB charger fast charges the battery in about half an hour
- LaTrax is Powered by Traxxas for unmatched customer support
- Reliable 2.4GHz control
- Electronic trim controls / Digital trim indicators
- Sleek and innovative design
- LCD transmitter display
- Quad-rotor thrust with auto-leveling 6-axis flight system
- Quickly master stable hovering and flight in Easy mode
- Colorful high-intensity LED optics light the way for maximum visibility
- 650mAh LiPo battery delivers up to 15 minutes of flight time
- 2.4GHz Transmitter eliminates frequency conflicts
- Full line of genuine LaTrax accessories available
- Three customizable flight modes : Easy, Fast, Expert
- Low battery indicators for transmitter and helicopter
- Programmable action buttons
Review Summary (Based on 12 Reviews)
Your site is easy to use and you fill the orders fast.I rete a big Five StarsThank You
what is there to say very easy to order and was very happy with my purchase
The little quad flyes just great, I'm a very unqualified rc pilot an can fly my Alias after just an hour out of the box.
Functions as advertised. Very happy with Alias and would highly recommend to others
service was good,received product in goodcondition and on timethanks
This is my first quad copter and the Alias is extremely fun and easy to fly, I've been recommending this quad to all my friends and family, looking forward to updated models.Thanks Traxxas!
Very happy with the purchase, there was no dramas on the delivery part of things. Package was delivered without any scratches. The only negative thing on my end is that I can't open it until Xmas. Great job guys and thanks
Read All 12 Reviews...